- How can I get more information about specific herbal extract?
You can search it by entering the product name or CAS No. into the search box. You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly 1-949-468-0555 for more information.
- How can I get a quotation?
You can click the "Inquiry" bottom to finish the procedure, or you can email email@example.com with the purity, quantity and other requirements, or call directly at 1-949-468-0555, we will handle it and provide the quotation as soon as possible.
- How long will it take to receive your quotation?
Usually 1 - 2 business days.
- What is your lead-time after I place a purchase order?
1 - 2 weeks. If the order quantity is larger than the temporary stock, it may take a longer time.
- What is your MOQ?
The packages of Reference Substances could be of 20mg, 50mg, 100mg or grams. The MOQ for Botanical Ingredients and Standard Herbal Extracts is 25kg. However, please be advised that a larger quantity order always receives a lower price.
- Can I have a free sample?
No. Our company policy does not allow us to send out free samples. There're no samples for Reference Substances and for samples of Botanical Ingredients and Standard Herbal Extracts, we need to charge $300 for each and it can be deducted from your further coming bulk order.
- Can I obtain a copy of the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)?
Yes, you can. Please E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product name or CAS number or call 1-949-468-0555 for it.
- Can I get a certificate of analysis?
Yes, you can. Please E-mail at email@example.com with the product batch number or call 1-949-468-0555 for it.
- What kind of payment do you accept?
Company's checks, credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and American Express), personal checks, ACH and wire-transfer.
- What are the storage conditions for herbal extracts?
Keep them in a dry and cool place and protect them from moisture and direct sunlight. The recommended long-term storage temperature is -20°C.
- Can I become a distributor of you for hyaluronan?
It's possible. Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-949-468-0555 for detail requirements.